Summer Beverage – Let’s Make A Raspberry Smash
Get ready for an exhilarating flavour adventure! Imagine a delightful fusion of succulent berries, vibrant mint, a dash of simple syrup, and a generous pour of vodka. We call this Raspberry Smash. This concoction is an absolute oasis of cool, revitalizing joy, destined to set your taste buds dancing on scorching summer afternoons. Here’s how to make this simple yet flavour-filled cocktail:
What You Will Need:
To Garnish: Optional
- More Raspberries
- Lime Slices
What To Do:
- Put your raspberries and mint into a cocktail shaker.
- Use a muddler to mix the berries and mint in the shaker – you can also use a wooden spoon.
- Add your preferred Vodka and simple syrup into your shaker (measurements depend on the glass you’re going to use).
- Add a handful of ice and shake until cold.
- Strain the mixture into the glass of your choice and add crushed ice.
- Optional – Garnish with raspberries, cucumbers, chopped fruits, lime slices and mint sprigs
Ta-da! There you have it. Five easy steps to create a thirst-quenching beverage, perfect for savouring and sharing with your loved ones during scorching summer afternoons. Raspberries are the ultimate drink enhancers! They can take your favourite classic cocktails to a whole new level with their delightful berrylicious twist.
If you’re in the mood for something non-alcoholic, swap out the vodka with Sprite or lemonade to infuse your drink with a delightfully revitalizing twist!
This recipe has been inspired by: https://www.acouplecooks.com/blueberry-vodka/