All you need to know about Leisure Travel
Crystal Springs Mountain Lodge is a picturesque Nature Reserve, situated within 2 400 hectares of pristine Mpumalanga countryside. Step off the beaten track and into the mountainous forest area that Crystal Springs is famous for. Breathe in the fresh air; experience nature at its finest. Allow your senses to come alive and your soul to be revitalised. Secure a holiday and set off on your next adventure to Crystal Springs!
Health and safety remains a top priority
Providing a VRS Clean holiday environment for you, your family and loved ones to enjoy is our number one priority. To ensure that our own health and safety protocols are met, as well as those enforced by the government, kindly take note of the following:
- Guests are required to complete up-to-date and accurate documentation with regards to their health and travel history prior to their arrival.
- All guests will be subject to temperature screening at the main entrance. Should the occupant of a vehicle read a temperature of 37.8°C or higher, the vehicle will not be permitted to enter the premises.
- In terms of the current regulations, all guests are requested to wear a mask in public areas at all times.
- Sanitisation stations and sufficient hand washing facilities have been made available for use throughout the Lodge. We kindly request that guests make use of these facilities ongoing, during their stay and – as far as possible – refrain from touching surfaces in public areas.
- To adhere to HygienicHospitality protocols, all Chalets are sanitised and sealed before guests arrival; decorative pieces and some soft furnishings may have been removed from the Chalets and housekeeping interactions will be kept to a minimum.
- Select facilities and activities may be restricted or operate at a limited capacity, as is permissible under government regulations. Please be in touch with the Lodge directly for further clarification.
- The Swimming Pools are operational, however, social-distancing and health protocols remain in effect.
- The wood placed in the Chalet upon arrival is complimentary. Extra wood can be purchased from the Shop during operating hours.
- Please check your inventory and hand the checklist in at Reception before 12h00 on departure day.
- If you want your Chalet to be serviced, please arrange it with Reception during operating hours. Chalets will be serviced every Wednesday. If extra service is needed, please inform Reception.
- No WiFi available.
- Kindly take note that Le Fera Restaurant is open for sit-down and take-away services. Kindly enquire with the Restaurant directly for the menu and operating hours or visit our website here.
- Guests are advised that the country-wide curfew is 23:00 and as such, guests are required to return to their Units by this time.
- The on-site consumption of alcohol is currently prohibited.
Emergency numbers for your convenience:
083 300 9300
013 768 5000
Medical Centre Lydenburg
013 235 2205
013 235 2233
Medicare Pharmacy Lydenburg
013 235 3351
Van Heerden Pharmacy Sabie
013 764 1268
COVID-19 National Crisis Helpline
0861 322 322
Rob Ferreira Hospital Nelspruit
013 741 6282
These, and other, protocols and procedures have been implemented across the Lodge. Rest assured that our dedicated team will comply with the government’s industry-specific stringent controls and measures, as well as our own health and safety protocols, to provide you with a VRS Clean holiday environment.
Please be in touch with our Reservations Team directly for further clarification or to make a reservation: email@example.com or 013 768 5000. Keep up-to-date with new developments regarding the nationwide lockdown and five-level, risk-adjusted strategy here.
Disclaimer: Please be aware that Government Regulations surrounding the South African lockdown and COVID-19 are continuously being amended and updated. As such, we remain committed to providing you with relevant communications which are accurate and reflect the latest updates at the time of publishing. These regulations are subject to change and may need to be reviewed on occasion. We thank you for your understanding.