Brown Sugar Scrub Bars
These homemade Brown Sugar Scrub Bars are easy to make, a super way to remove dead skin cells and they leave your skin feeling irresistibly smooth, smelling amazingly great and moisturised.
½ Cup Olive Oil
1 ½ Cups Brown Sugar
½ Cup Soap Base
Optional – 10-15 drops essential oil or scent
- Melt soap base in a pan, over low heat, stirring frequently
- Thoroughly mix in the olive oil; then remove from heat
- Allow pan to cool for at least five minutes before stirring in brown sugar and essential oils (if using). If you add the sugar when the mixture is hot, it will dissolve and you will lose the exfoliating factor
- Pour the mixture into the mould and allow setting until hard (silicone moulds works best).
- Remove from the mould and place in a container in a cool, dark place
Scrub over dry areas just like a bar of soap – focus on areas like your elbows, knees, shoulders, arms, legs, feet and hands. Rinse off thoroughly.
This is a lovely spa treatment that you can do when at home and it also makes a great gift for family and friends.
Leave your Sugar Bars at home on your next trip to Crystal Springs and indulge with our fabulous Spa Specials.
Hope to see you soon!