Lamb Shank Recipe From The Kitchen Counter Of Our Le Fera Restaurant
This delicious Lamb Shank Recipe comes straight from the Chef at the Crystal Springs Le Fera Restaurant. Definitely a great hit at any family gathering. Try it and let us know how it turned out.
YOU WILL NEED:
• Lamb shank
• Oil for browning
• One medium onion per shank (chopped)
• One small carrot per shank (diced)
• 125 ml (half cup) tomato and onion mix
• 125 ml (half cup) red wine
• 2.5 ml (half teaspoon) black peppercorns
• 2.5 ml (half teaspoon) BBQ spice
• Pinch of mustard powder
• One bay leaf
• 5 ml (teaspoon) salt
• 10 ml (two teaspoons) dry chicken stock powder
1. Brown the lamb, onions and carrots in the same pot.
2. Add all the ingredients to pot with enough water to cover the meat.
3. Slow cook until the meat is almost falling off the bone.
4. Add water during cooking process if needed.
And Voilà, you have a meal fit for a king.
We’d love to see some photos if you tried it – firstname.lastname@example.org
This recipe was featured in the November TRAVELLING STARLING newsletter.